The Beautiful Space program has been developed for individuals and couples who are committed and invested in a fulfilling life. Our program will take you on a journey of learning, adventure, personal awareness and couple connection with talks, half day workshops, weekend spa stays and week long retreats in extraordinary places.
Our program is designed and delivered by experts from the field of education, holistic medicine, relationship counselling, executive life coaching, systemic therapy, somatic sexology, tantra and Esther Perel’s method of relationship success.
Our 365 constant growth daily exercise program gives support outside of our events and is an important assurance of continuing progress.
• Where you spend time with yourself.
• Using a variety of exercises and techniques you will understand where you are in your life spectrum and what you are bringing to your relationship.
• With a focus on personal development and holistic well being you will reaffirm the most important relationship you have, that with yourself.
• Where you spend time with your relationship.
• Understanding your relationship as a third entity and is nourished with what influences you consciously and subconsciously.
• This mode focuses on communication skills, the art of listening, and the science of couple facilitation.
• When you spend time playing.
• When communication and connection is in harmony our partner becomes our partner in crime. Done with sensuality, trust, laughter and honour
• Relaxation becomes an essential component to healing. This mode focuses on intimacy and eroticism.
Individuality • Personal purpose • Lifestyle and Health • Listening • Communication • Family patterns • Parenting • Emotional intelligence • Sexuality • Power dynamic • Long term desire
The Art of Facilitation
The Beautiful Space team is hand picked for their professionalism and credibility. With multiple decades of experience between them our experts have backgrounds in life coaching, systemic therapy, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, homeopathy, natural healing, nutrition, conscious-living, positive thinking, yoga, tantra and somatic body work